Volunteering as a Walk Leader in MedwaySave this item
Why become a Walk Leader?
There are many benefits to becoming a volunteer walk leader within Medway.
Here are some of them:
- Helping others: You will be helping others to stay active and healthy by providing a safe and supportive environment for people to enjoy walking and socializing with others.
- Meeting new people: Volunteering in the community can be a great way to meet new people and make new friends. You will be part of a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for walking and helping others.
- Staying active: Walking is a great way to stay active and healthy. As a walk leader, you will be setting a good example for others and staying active yourself.
- Personal development: Volunteering can help you develop new skills and gain valuable experience. You will learn how to lead groups, communicate effectively, and manage events.
- Sense of achievement: Volunteering as a walk leader can give you a sense of achievement and purpose. You will be making a positive difference in your community and helping others to achieve their goals.
To become a walk leader and apply for our bespoke training packages, call us on 01634 333720 or email email@example.com