Olympia Boxing Classes (Medway)Save this item
Olympia Boxing delivers Boxing Fitness programmes for all ages and abilities. The qualified coaches deliver weekly structured programmes in 6–8-week blocks catering for all participants abilities.
The following Boxing Fitness programmes in Medway are free but we recommend that you check the official Olympia Boxing Calendar to confirm dates, times and availability.
Rookies 5-8yrs and Youth 8-18yrs
- Every Monday 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm at Lordswood Library 33 Kestrel Rd Chatham ME5 8TH
- Every Tuesday 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the Ball Cage High Street, Isle of Grain ME3 OBS
- Every Wednesday 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm at Strood Youth Centre Montfort Rd Rochester ME2 3ET
- Every Thursday 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm at Gillingham Family Hub
- Every Friday 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm at Strood Youth Centre Montfort Rd Rochester ME2 3ET
Medway Boxing 4 Parkinson’s
They also deliver phenomenally successful Boxing 4 Parkinson’s programmes
- Every Thursday 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm at St Marys Amateur Boxing Club, 1 Street End Road, Chatham, ME5 0BS