The Quest app is FREE and will take you on an adventure where you will:
- collect clues
- solve puzzles
- reach checkpoints throughout Medway
- learn new and exciting facts about the local area.
We have 3 different trails in Medway including:
- Capstone Country Park – this quest will take you on a trail with 9 checkpoints and 2 challenges. You will be able to explore the country park set in 114 hectares of countryside.
- Fort Amherst – situated on Dock Road in Chatham, this fun quest walk will have you exploring the trail around the fortress with 10 checkpoints and 2 challenges
- Charles Dickens country – with this quest you will explore the top Dickensian locations in Rochester, learn new things across 14 check points and 2 challenges.
How to start your quest
Simply download the app from Google Play or the App store, and search Quest App.
Medway Summer Trails are back!
Take part in family-friendly trails throughout the summer holidays at either Rochester Castle, The Guildhall Museum, Eastgate House, Temple Manor or Upnor Castle to win one of our wonderfully cute button badges! There’s a different one to collect at each site.
If you complete all 5 trails, you’ll be given a £5 voucher to spend in some gift shops.
Where to find the trails:
- Knights Code of Chivalry Trail at Rochester Castle
- Soldiers and Gunpowder Trail at Upnor Castle
- Short Brothers Plane Trail at The Guildhall Museum
- Find Tudor Ted at Eastgate House
- Grand Master’s Coats of Arms Trail at the Temple Manor
Trails start from 22 July and run until 2 September 2023.