Medway FitSave this item
Medway Fit is a free, friendly running and fitness community group based in Medway. We promote physical fitness and well-being through professionally managed exercise, fun training experiences and positive relationships
We have a number of qualified UK Athletics run leaders and run coaches who have all been DBS checked and are fully insured by UKA.
- When: Every Tuesday Evening from 6:20pm ready for a 6:30pm start
- Meet: Dockside Outlet Centre (outside M&S)
All abilities welcome. Often an out and back run, or sometimes a more structured session of around 40 minutes.
- When: Every Thursday Evening from 6:20pm ready for a 6:30pm start
- Meet: Great Lines Heritage Park at the local parkrun finish area
All abilities welcome. Often a more structured session but sometimes a social run of around 40 minutes.
- When: Every Saturday Morning from 8:45am for a 9am start
- Meet: Great Lines parkrun (free 5km walk, jog, run or volunteer)
All abilities welcome. The Group regularly walk, jog, run and/or volunteer at their local 5km parkrun. To take part, you must register with parkrun beforehand. Please add ‘Medway Fit’ as your running group when registering. Once registered, please print off your barcode and take it with you to the parkrun event.
To join Medway Fit and take part in any of the above free sessions, please contact us. For more information about Medway Fit, please follow the links below: