Explore Medway (Family Walks)Save this item
For nature and walking Explore Medway is your guide to getting outside and experiencing the best of Medway’s award-winning green spaces, historic landmarks, outdoor activities and much more..
Give Explore Medway a look at and go on wonderful walks exploring the Medway Towns.
There are several places for family walks in Medway. We’ve compiled 11 self-guided walks for families to keep active together.
- Bredhurst Kissing Gate self-guided walk
- Darland Banks self-guided walk
- Frindsbury and Upper Upnor Circular self-guided walk
- Hoo Saunter self-guided walk
- Hook Meadow self-guided walk
- Rainham Greenspace self-guided walk
- Self-guided walk around Broomhill
- St. Mary’s Island self-guided walk
- Three Villages self-guided walk
- Tunbury Beechen Bank self-guided walk
- Wigmore Meander self-guided walk
Explore Kent is a really useful website to find walking routes in Kent and trails for families. Just input your postcode/town and you’ll find walks in your local area.